Front Page Facebook Discord Channel New to Discord? Click here!
It is currently Fri Oct 19, 2018 9:34 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 268 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Pokemon Masters
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2016 12:46 pm 
Offline
Young Dragon
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 7:49 pm
Posts: 173
So here it is, the *official* pokemon discussion thread. Get at it, people!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Pokemon Masters
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2016 12:46 pm 
Offline
Young Dragon
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 7:49 pm
Posts: 173
I'm in love with Sun and Moon already. Your Pokedex is haunted by a Rotom. That's all I needed to be sold.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Pokemon Masters
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2016 12:57 pm 
Offline
Adult Dragon
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2016 7:42 am
Posts: 454
Sun and Moon to come out.

_________________
Hey you! Be my nakama!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Pokemon Masters
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2016 12:58 pm 
Offline
Elder Dragon
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 7:45 pm
Posts: 1241
Is that still gonna be on the 3DS, or have they made another new gameboy yet? My friend has an old 2DS he doesn't want anymore, so I might buy that from him and actually play some pokemans again.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Pokemon Masters
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2016 1:01 pm 
Offline
Hatchling
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2016 3:07 pm
Posts: 95
Kairyu815 wrote:
I'm in love with Sun and Moon already. Your Pokedex is haunted by a Rotom. That's all I needed to be sold.

That idea is stupid and ridiculous and completely awesome and I love it and can't wait for it to happen. (I will also be sad if I can't actually use the Rotom in battle.)

Twinblaze wrote:
Is that still gonna be on the 3DS, or have they made another new gameboy yet? My friend has an old 2DS he doesn't want anymore, so I might buy that from him and actually play some pokemans again.

Probably on the 3DS.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Pokemon Masters
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2016 1:04 pm 
Offline
Adult Dragon
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2016 7:42 am
Posts: 454
I would assume 3DS just like the last several pokemon games.

_________________
Hey you! Be my nakama!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Pokemon Masters
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2016 1:04 pm 
Offline
Young Dragon
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 7:49 pm
Posts: 173
I never considered actually using the rotom in battle.... does that make rotom a second starter?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Pokemon Masters
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2016 1:07 pm 
Offline
Hatchling
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2016 3:07 pm
Posts: 95
Oh, you probably can't actually use the Rotom in battle; I just really, really want to. Very few things are more fun than beating your opponents over the head with a literal washing machine, or stuffing them into a refrigerator.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Pokemon Masters
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2016 1:13 pm 
Offline
Ancient Dragon
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:32 pm
Posts: 900
Location: Law School, PA
...your pokedex is haunted by a rotom? I'm sold. Will be buying and playing.

_________________
Founder of the DemiGoats: NONSENSE IS HOW WE ROLL
Ravager of the Prinny Army and the Tavern's Resident Demonic Attorney
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Pokemon Masters
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2016 1:22 pm 
Offline
Elder Dragon
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 7:46 pm
Posts: 1527
Cards or video game?

I've recently seen an increase in Pokémon cards being played at my LGS... to include my own children getting into it.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Pokemon Masters
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2016 1:27 pm 
Offline
Young Dragon
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 7:49 pm
Posts: 173
Typically video game, but anything Pokemon can be discussed.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Pokemon Masters
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2016 3:34 pm 
Offline
Young Dragon
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 9:35 pm
Posts: 100
As you can clearly tell from my avatar; i clearly have zero interest in sun and moon.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Pokemon Masters
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2016 4:09 pm 
Offline
Hatchling
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2016 3:07 pm
Posts: 95
phatpack wrote:
As you can clearly tell from my avatar; i clearly have zero interest in sun and moon.

Clearly.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Pokemon Masters
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2016 10:06 pm 
Offline
Urzatron
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 19, 2016 6:26 pm
Posts: 351
Location: Muncie, Indiana
fessus viator wrote:
Cards or video game?

I've recently seen an increase in Pokémon cards being played at my LGS... to include my own children getting into it.


I've been playing Standard a bit myself.

_________________
I enjoy artifacts.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Pokemon Masters
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 8:34 am 
Offline
Ancient Dragon
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2016 7:01 am
Posts: 983
Location: Milton Keynes
I'm too late to buy a 3DS imo, so I'm sticking with diamond and soulsilver for now. Maybe I'll pick up some Gen V titles or Platinum.

_________________
Image

Prinny Bringer of the Spampocalypse
[+] Click to Show Spoiler
Image


Two number 9s, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, a number 7, two number 45s, one with cheese, and a large soda.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Pokemon Masters
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 9:34 am 
Offline
Hatchling
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2016 3:07 pm
Posts: 95
The_Admaster wrote:
I'm too late to buy a 3DS imo, so I'm sticking with diamond and soulsilver for now. Maybe I'll pick up some Gen V titles or Platinum.

Platinum is probably my favorite of the main series games, hands-down. Fantastic sense of humor, not too shabby in the plot department, access to Gliscor before the third gym...really my only complaints are the lack of reusable TMs and the lengthy-ass treks to Snowpoint City and the Spear Pillar you have to make. Aside from that, game's fantastic.

As for Gen 5, uh...well, it has infinite-use TMs. Plus, er...really, Phatpack should be the one trying to sell you on those games.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Pokemon Masters
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 9:42 am 
Offline
Ancient Dragon
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2016 7:01 am
Posts: 983
Location: Milton Keynes
Doc wrote:
The_Admaster wrote:
I'm too late to buy a 3DS imo, so I'm sticking with diamond and soulsilver for now. Maybe I'll pick up some Gen V titles or Platinum.

Platinum is probably my favorite of the main series games, hands-down. Fantastic sense of humor, not too shabby in the plot department, access to Gliscor before the third gym...really my only complaints are the lack of reusable TMs and the lengthy-ass treks to Snowpoint City and the Spear Pillar you have to make. Aside from that, game's fantastic.

As for Gen 5, uh...well, it has infinite-use TMs. Plus, er...really, Phatpack should be the one trying to sell you on those games.


No I'm sold. They look like they have an actual story

_________________
Image

Prinny Bringer of the Spampocalypse
[+] Click to Show Spoiler
Image


Two number 9s, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, a number 7, two number 45s, one with cheese, and a large soda.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Pokemon Masters
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 12:49 pm 
Offline
Young Dragon
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 9:35 pm
Posts: 100
My work here is done

/me flies off to help the next child in need


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Pokemon Masters
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2016 4:30 pm 
Offline
Adult Dragon
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2016 7:42 am
Posts: 454
Casting necromancy because this is a thing


_________________
Hey you! Be my nakama!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Pokemon Masters
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2016 4:57 pm 
Offline
Elder Dragon
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 7:45 pm
Posts: 1241
I like Caterbus. Busipie? Whatever. It's weird and I like it. Also, how many electric rodents does pokemon need? Are they just making a new one every single game?

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 268 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group